Lindbergh provides access to coverage that caters to home businesses and the unique challenges they can face. Examples of what’s incorporated in the policies include:
- Coverages satisfying most event or show liability requirements.
- Up to $1,000,000 in business general liability coverage, both on and off the residence premises.
- Up to $100,000 in business personal property limits for protection at home and while temporarily off premises. Coverage for business personal property inside a secondary location, such as a storage facility, is also covered.
- Up to $5,000 per person for medical payments to customers or vendors injured on your premises.
- Optional coverages available for electronic data processing equipment, money and securities, additional insureds, terrorism coverage, garagekeepers coverage, and identity fraud expense coverage.
- Availability in all states and the District of Columbia, regardless of the carrier providing your homeowner coverage.
- Premiums for a year of coverage are similar to the cost other companies charge for a single show.
- A standard $250 deductible.
Why work with Lindbergh?
We are highly selective in the providers we work with, and look for insurance companies that provide home-based entrepreneurs with reliable policies for reasonable rates. What’s more, our customer service representatives that can knowledgeably address any questions and concerns. Our goal is to make the entire process quick, easy, and painless!
With the information you provide us, we can get you the right coverage for your business in only 10 minutes! To start the process, click here to get a quote!